If the Formula in Cell D49 is Copied
‘What Value Would Exist Returned Based on the Formula in Cell D49’ is one of the questions that is available in Indeed Excel Quiz. People who are trying to consummate this excel quiz may find it hard to answer this quiz, as there’s just a few sources that provide the answer keys and fifty-fifty should be subscribed.
No worries! This mail will bear witness yous the answer to the question ‘What Value Would Exist Returned Based on the Formula in Prison cell D49’ that we got from Scribd.com. To know the answer for this question, let’due south encounter our postal service beneath!
What Value Would Be Returned Based on the Formula in Cell D49?
This question is bachelor on Indeed Excel Quiz listed on number 11. Here’southward the question in item!
- What value would be returned based on the formula in Cell D49?
Answer: b. ane
So, the answer to the question ‘What value would be returned based on the formula in Cell D49’ is 1.
Other Questions and Answers on Indeed Excel Quiz
As nosotros’ve mentioned, the Indeed Excel Quiz consists of 12 questions and the question that we have shown in a higher place is available in number eleven. Certainly, you may demand other questions and answers to complete this excel quiz.
We got this entire Indeed Excel Quiz from Scrib.com that was uploaded past Aziz Hasimmi that yous can admission here. So, hither’s a list of Indeed Excel Quizzes!
What’s the correct sorting function to listing Colors in alphabetical order (A to Z)
|Blue||120||A to Z = ASCENDING|
|Green||85||Z to A = DESCENDING|
|Orangish||112||EQUAL to A to Z|
- What does clicking the + sign beneath practise?
a. Adds a new Worksheet
b. Adds a new Row
c. Adds a new Chart
d. Adds a new Function
eastward. Adds a new Column
The answer is a. Adds a new Worksheet
- What is the correct keyboard shortcut to cutting a cell value?
a. CTRL + P
b. CTRL + X
c. CTRL + B
d. CTRL + C
due east. CTRL + V
The reply is b. CTRL + 10
- In a new worksheet, what’southward the right formula to reference Cell A1 from the ALPHA worksheet?
The reply is c. =Blastoff!A1
- Based on the values in Cells B77:B81, what function can automatically render the value in Cell C77?
The answer is b. =Max()
- What does clicking and dragging the fill handle indicated by the cursor do?
a. Motion this formula to a new prison cell
b. Copy this number to other cells
c. Motion this cell to another location
d. Make full this prison cell with a colour
due east. Copy the formula to some other cell
The answer is e. Re-create the formula to some other cell
- What value would exist returned based on the formula in Cell A49?
due east. four
The answer is due east. 4
- Which tools would you use to make header one look similar Header two? Select all that apply.
|Kickoff Name||Last Proper name||RSVP|
|First Name||Last Proper noun||RSVP|
- Based on the values in Cells B77:B81, which function tin can automatically render the value in Jail cell C77?
The reply is a. =Min()
- Which tools would you lot use to brand Nautical chart 1 look similar Chart ii? Select all that use.
|Chart i||Chart ii|
|1||Sales Growth||Sales Growth|
- What formula would produce the value in Cell C25?
|23||Door||F||Door F||=CONCATENATE(B23,” “,C23)|
b. ‘=CONCATENATE(Detail,” “,Blazon)
eastward. ‘=CONCATENATE(B23,” “,C23)
The answer is east. ‘=CONCATENATE(B23,” “,C23)
- What value would exist returned based on the formula in Jail cell D49?
The Answer: b. 1
- Which tools would you utilise to make Nautical chart 1 look like Chart2
- You need to divide the number of cars by the number of people to calculate cars per person on Day one.Which formula can you type in Prison cell D92 to do this?
|91||24-hour interval||Cars||People||Cars per Person|
The answer is east. =B29/C92
- Based on the values in Cells A51:A55, what formula can you copy and paste into Cells B51:B55 to return the values shown?
The answer is e. =IF(A51=”Red”,”Yes”,”No”)
- If the formula in Cell D49 is copied to Cells E49:F49, what sequence of values would be generated in Cells D49:F49?
|42||Conference Room||Location||Staff ID|
a. C, North, 19122
b. C, S, South
c. C, A, E
d. C, South, 19104
east. C, C, C
The answer is east. C, C, C
Okay, those are all questions and answers bachelor on Indeed Excel Quiz. And then, it’s a great time to start completing this Indeed Excel Quiz.
If the Formula in Cell D49 is Copied