What is Sindbad Most Motivated by in This Passage
Tamilnadu State Board New Syllabus Samacheer Kalvi seventh English Guide Pdf Term iii Supplementary Chapter 1 Sindbad – My Showtime Voyage Text Book Back Questions and Answers, Summary, Notes.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 7th English Solutions Term iii Supplementary Chapter ane Sindbad – My Get-go Voyage
7th English Guide Sindbad – My Showtime Voyage Text Volume Back Questions and Answers
Textual Practice (Text Book Page No. 99)
A. Friction match the post-obit.
|Column A||Column B|
|green island||huge fish|
|Sindbad the Sailor||voyager|
|Sindbad the porter||poor listener|
|slaves||in the cavern|
B. Choose the right options from the ones. (Text Book Page No. 100)
1. Sindbad decided to sail to the ……………….. (Western farsi Gulf / Mexican Gulf) with some goods.
Western farsi Gulf
2. He was existence tossed by powerful waves and was thrown on an /a ……………….. (island/peninsula).
3. The men in the cavern were all ……………….. (ministers/slaves) of the rex.
4. The king was a ……………….. (noble and kind/mean and cruel) person.
noble and kind
v. The rex gave many valuable ……………….. (gifts/rewards) to Sindbad.
C. Read the passage and answer the questions given below.
1 day, when I was standing on the port, I saw a transport budgeted the port. It was the same transport, which had sailed further afterwards leaving me backside, struggling in the sea. When the captain of the ship saw me, he was profoundly surprised to observe me alive. He and the other crew members hugged me with happiness. The captain handed over my goods to me, which had been left on the ship.
1. Where was he standing?
Sindbad was continuing on the port.
2. What did he see?
Sindbad saw a send approaching.
three. Whom did he encounter on the ship and why was the person surprised?
Sindbad met the captain of the ship. He was surprised to notice Sindbad alive.
4. What did he get back from the captain?
Sindbad got back his goods from the captain.
D. Rearrange the post-obit sentences in the correct order.
ane. I longed to go back home.
2. I narrated my tale of sufferings and hardships to the king.
3. Our group sailed from one state to some other, selling goods.
4. I saw the same send budgeted the port.
five. My begetter was a rich merchant.
6. I was existence tossed by the frequent powerful waves.
7. Sindbad completed the tale of his voyage.
viii. He presented the purse full of gilded coins.
5, 3, six, 2,1, 4, viii, seven
Eastward. Work in pairs and write the answers. (Text Book Page No. 101)
one. Draw the island that the ship’s crew found.
Sindbad was thrown on an island. There was nothing to consume except a few herbs. Sindbad managed to get a few herbs. He quenched his thirst from a bound.
Sindbad met a man. The man asked Sindbad where he had come from. Sindbad poured out his misfortune to him. That man took pity on him. He took Sindbad inside a cave. At that place were a number of men nowadays. They were all slaves of the king of the island. These men were kind. They served good nutrient and drink. They treated Sindbad well – king Mihrjan was the ruler of island. These islands were nether male monarch Mihrjan.
During the stay of Sindbad he witnessed a number .of remarkable sights. The sea water around the island, contained huge and terrible fishes. A few were hundred times bigger than the largest ship. Once he saw a fish that had a caput like a bull. He witnessed many unimaginable wonders.
two. Did Sindbad the porter enjoy his coming together with Sindbad the sailor? Why?
Sindbad completed the tale of his first voyage. The poor porter Sindbad was listening to the astonishing tale of Sindbad, the sailor all with wonder. Sindbad the crewman, then bade good adieu to the poor porter and asked him to come the next day to characterize the tale of his new voyage. But before leaving, he presented Sindbad the porter a purse full of gilded coins. The unexpected riches overjoyed Sindbad, the porter.
F. Brochure Making
Your schoolhouse is organising an education trip. Piece of work in a team and prepare a brochure for the trip. Include places to see, essential things to be brought, and the activities one can do on the trip.
Objective of educational trip:
- To gain fun and data
- To achieve motivation
- To gain first hand feel
- To attain rich immersion feel
Purpose of educational trip
An educational tour is a planned site visit for school and higher students. Purpose of education tour is to provide some information to students. Didactics trip means more than simply leaving the schoolhouse ground. Educational trips should e’er accept a major educational chemical element, but the bear on of educational trips can extend much further. The importance of educational trips includes, giving students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates, feel in new environments and savour a day away from the classroom.
Importance of educational trips:
Memories of school education trips are the nearly prominent memories of the formative years largely because they are impressive. The trip needs a lot of planning and preparation. Such trips brand the students grow more empathetic and respectful towards others civilization. Students gain knowledge of social issues. Pedagogy trips take a time honoured tradition. The experience gained in the educational trips is immeasurable.
places to see:
- Educational museum
- Archaeological sites
- Historical monuments
- Historical relics.
- Diverse landscape
- Nature is your teacher
- Globe is your classroom
Activities in the educational trip:
- Collecting information
- Recording the date
- Taking photographs and videos
Thinks to exist brought:
- Woollen apparel if necessary
- trekking equipment
- suitable wearing apparel
- engineering science instruments like camera, phones
- reading materials, jotter article
- First aid
- Medicines if required
Connecting to Self
G. Road Safety
Road safety rules make our driving a better experience. As responsible citizen, we ought to obey traffic rules and pay attention to the road signs.
Expect at the motion-picture show. Circle the dangerous actions of pedestrians on or near the route. Discuss in groups and write down the Pedestrians Road Prophylactic Rules. (Text Book Page No. 102)
Safety rules on the road have to be followed by all of united states and so that no one is killed or injured.
- Pedestrians must cantankerous the road on zebra-crossing.
- Anybody must respect safety rules.
- The vehicles must stop at seeing the red light.
- The vehicles must get gear up at seeing, yellow light.
- The vehicles must movement forrad at seeing, green low-cal.
- Everyone must discover the traffic lights and act.
- The vehicles tin not be parked at no parking expanse.
- The drivers of the vehicles must not potable and drive.
- The drivers should not nourish the cell phones while driving.
- The drivers must not blow the home in silent zones such as hospitals.
- The drivers must keep up the speed limit.
- When the pedestrians cross the road they must look to the correct, left then to right earlier crossing the road.
- Playing on the roadside, crossing the route carelessly must be avoided.
- When the vehicles go virtually schools, they must go slowly.
Stride to Success (Text Book Page No. 103)
H. A set of words are given beneath. Categorize it nether the appropriate columns.
Sindbad – My First Voyage Summary in English
Sindbad, the hero of adventure stories, narrates the story of his first voyage. Sindbad on his commencement voyage missed his ship. He was thrown on an isle. Subsequently some fourth dimension, fortunately, Sindbad met his erstwhile transport and the crew. He presented the rex of the island with some gifts. The king likewise gifted him with some valuables. Sindbad returned to Baghdad as a rich man.
Sindbad – My First Voyage Summary in Tamil
சிந்துபாத், வீரசாகச கதைகளின் கதாநாயகன் ஆவான். அவனது முதல் கடல் பயணக் கதையை இங்கு விவரிக்கப்படுகிறது. சிந்துபாத் தன் முதல் கடல் பயணத்தில் தன் கப்பலை தவற விட்டு விடுகிறான். ஒரு தீவின் மீது தூக்கி எறியப்படுகிறான். அதிர்ஷ்டவசமாக, சிந்துபாத் தான் பயணம் செய்து வந்த பழைய கப்பல் மாலுமிகளை திரும்ப சந்திக்கிறான். தீவின் மன்னருக்கு பரிசளிக்கிறான். மன்னரும் சில விலை உயர்ந்த பொருட்களை பரிசளித்தார். சிந்துபாத் செல்வந்தனாய் பாக்தாத் திரும்பினான்.
What is Sindbad Most Motivated by in This Passage