- The concept of wildlife conservation has been around since ancient times.
- Restrictions on taking game are mentioned in the Bible, and the beginning official hunting season may have been established in the 13th century past Kublai Khan.
- Today, wild animals conservation has evolved into a science, just its goal remains substantially the aforementioned: to ensure the wise use and management of renewable resources.
- Given the right circumstances, the living organisms that we call renewable resources tin furnish themselves indefinitely.
- Preservation is another means of protecting or saving a resource, such equally by outlawing hunting of endangered species.
- Both preservation and conservation are necessary to sustain resources for future generations.
- Unit 4 of 11
- Topic 1 of 5
- Folio 2 of 10
Which Statement is True About Conservation Versus Preservation